CQD ingeniería is keenly aware that quality assurance is one of the basic pillars on which its business philosophy rests, while guaranteeing delivery of the human, technical and material resources necessary to permanently assure customer satisfaction.
“Continuous improvement, professionalism and commitment are our trademarks.”
Protection of the environment is a primary goal of CQD engineering, for which reason the following actions are being implemented in order to reduce our ecological footprint.
1. Encourage the practice of carpooling and traveling by public transport whenever possible.
2. Hold meetings by videoconferencing with suppliers and customers as an alternative to face-to-face meetings to reduce the emission of pollution stemming from long-distance travel.
3. The people who make up the company are made aware of the firm’s environmental policy and are encouraged to turn off computers and machines that are not in use at certain times.
4. Encourage and foster an environment for everyone to freely provide suggestions on how we might improve our energy-saving or “green” policy.
5. Reduce our consumption of resources and make efficient use of them: plotter cartridges, paper, electricity, water, and so on.
6. Manage the waste generated in line with the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling.
7. Comply with all prevailing environmental norms and legislation, as well as the other environmental standards that the company adheres to.
8. Regularly review our environmental policy.
9. In our principles of action, the criteria of prevention prevail over those of correction.